offers a wide variety of heaters for heating gases liquids and soft metals by
direct immersion. 24 hour delivery is available on over 260 models; 2-3 week delivery on
over 6000 models. Standard units in incoloy copper, steel and stainless. Custom units in
10 different sheath materials.Write for Catalog
Pipe Thread Heaters
· Used in low KW, low pressure applications
· 18 options available including liquidproof or
explosion-resistant outlet boxes and integral thermostats.
· UL and CSA listed
Pipe Flange Heaters
· Used in higher KW high pressure/temperature
· Standard sizes up to 12' flanges, custom sizes up to
· 23 options available including high pressure
flanges, built-in thermostats, liquidproof or explosion-resistant outlet boxes
· Used when heater cannot penetrate vessel wall or
where heater must be moved frequently.
· Optional constructions; curved blades for circular
openings, deep tank construction and vertical design for minimal interference.
· 13 options available: including built-in thermostat,
explosion-resistant outlet boxes, cord and plug.
Cooling Tower Heaters
· Specially designed pipe thread heaters to prevent
water in cooling tower basins or sumps from freezing
· Over-the-side designs also available.
· Remote thermostats, contactors, low water cutoff and
NEMA 4 panels available.
· Designed for special user and OEM applications.
· Examples: Pipe insert heaters for viscous fluids,
rectangular flange heaters for food processing and many more
Bottom Mounted Heaters
Used in coffee urns, steam tables or any job requiring a low profile. Options; Low water
cutoff, liquidproof, explosion resistant outlet boxes.
Tubular & Finned Tubular Elements
· Tubular applications: clamp-on wrap-around,
immersion, convection or radiant heating.
· Finned tubular applications: natural convection or
forced draft space heating, industrial process air heating.
· Custom designs to fit the job.
· 565 designs in stock.
· 10 sheath materials available.
· Options: 16 different terminations, insulators and
seals, special fittings and mounting plates.
Inserted into drilled holes to heat machine parts, including presses, dies, molds and
· Sheaths: Incoloy, stainless.
· Options: special leads, bends, fittings, outlet
boxes and ratings.
· Used to warm crankcase oil and prevent slugging in
refrigeration compressors of leading manufacturers
· Standard styles: dry well insert, clamp on with
mounting clips, immersion.
· UL and CSA recognized
Strip and Flexible (Silastic) Heaters
Clamped or wrapped around the surface to be heated.
· String and Ring Heater applications: surface heating
for even heat distribution, external tank heating, air heating, moisture/freeze
protection, load resistor.
· Flexible Heater applications: where a low watt
density, low temperature, waterproof heater is required (e.g. to prevent condensation in
· Custom designed mica strip heaters to fit the job.
· Stock flexible heaters up to 48" long.